Give the gift of music any time of year.
You can purchase a gift certificate for your family or friend and they can choose which instrument/class they’d like to take! You can purchase a lump sum or a tailored amount depending on our lesson and class rates. To see our rates please click here.
We are happy to mail you your gift certificate if you cannot make it to the school to pick up.
Rules & Regulations for your Gift Certificate:
- Lessons will need to be booked with our front office by the date provided on your gift card.
- Lessons should be booked all at one time in weekly blocks.
- No make-ups will be provided if you choose to miss one of your booked lesson times.
- These lessons are not exchangeable for cash or credit value at any time, and are non-refundable.
- Your lessons are eligible for instruction with any of our studio teachers based on availability of the instructor. Biographies of our studio instructors are on our website in our faculty section.
- For instrumental lessons such as violin or guitar, the student will need to supply their own instrument for lesson instruction. If the student does not own one, instruments can be rented at instrumental stores such as Remenyi House of Music (recommended), or Long & McQuade.