We offer one on one instruction with some of Toronto’s top musicians and teachers. Try a couple trial lessons to see if the teacher is a good fit for you or your child, or jump right into regular term lessons – you choose!
Rates for private lessons
30 minute lesson = $35.00
45 minute lesson = $52.50
60 minute lesson = $70.00
Trial Lessons vs. Regular Term Lessons
You can book a few lessons to try out a teacher/instrument before committing to regular term lessons. We recommend trying at least two lessons with a teacher but it’s completely up to you! Trial lessons are the same rate as regular lessons – for more details please see below:
24 hour cancellation policy
- OTOB requires at least 24 hours notice to reschedule lessons. There are no exceptions and no credits are given for missed lessons.
What does “Trial Lessons” mean?
- Trial lessons are booked and paid for in advance and cannot be rescheduled for any reason by the student.
- If a teacher cancels a lesson for a performance your trial lesson will be pushed to the next consecutive week.
- If you’d like to continue with regular term lessons once your trial lessons are complete please contact the office. We will hold your time slot until the day of your last trial lesson.
- There is a yearly admin fee of $25 individual/$35 family which will be added to your invoice should you decide to continue with regular term lessons.
What does “Regular Term Lessons” mean?
- Your lessons continue on a weekly basis until June 28th, 2019.
- If you decide to quit lessons we require four weeks notice
- Teachers may need to reschedule lessons due to performances. These lessons will be schedule at a different time/day and you will be given at least 24 hours notice.
- Students are able to reschedule up to 4 lessons per year (2 per 3 month term) with 24 hours notice to the teacher.
- All make up lessons must be completed by the end of June, 2019.
- More detailed information on our school policies is available on our Policies page