Theory Classes 2016/17
Theory Classes at OTOB
Once a month
In response to parent feedback we have decided to offer theory classes once a month. Now you can fit in your required theory in between those busy soccer and hockey schedules! We offer the following theory classes from September until the RCM examinations in May (RCM examinations are optional)
For students who are in approximately grade 1 – 5 RCM piano.
- $25.00/class x 8 sessions (total fees $200)
- 45 minute class, first Saturday of each month (except for the start date Oct. 15th) from 3:00 – 3:45pm
- Oct. 15th, Nov. 5th, Dec. 3rd, Jan. 7th, Feb. 4th, March 4th, April 1st, May 6th 2016
For students who are in approximately grade 6 – 7 RCM piano
- $35.00/class x 7 sessions (total fees $245)
- 1 hour class, second Saturday of each month (except for the start date Oct. 22nd) from 3:00 – 4:00pm
- Oct. 22nd, Nov. 12th, Dec. 10th, Jan. 14th, Feb. 11th, March 11th, April 8th 2016
Theory Instructor William Lewans
Full Payment for the classes is due upon registration
Register in person, by mail or via e-mail
Fill out the Theory Registration form 2016 and send payment via interc transfer or post dated cheque.
Theory Class Policies
- Theory Classes are booked and paid for in advance and cannot be rescheduled for any reason by the student.